RF Modem Robotics Project

domingo, 25 de julho de 2010 0 comentários

Rob Arnold writes:RF is just way too cool not to use in your designs. But if you’re a newbie like me it is difficult to successfully build solid RF transmitters and receivers. When I started out I didn’t realize that the larger breadboard I was working off of was causing a lot of the signal deviance because the metal traces on the breadboard worked like small capacitors and changed my circuit dynamics. So after much research I found the Reynolds Electronics RWS and TWS 434 RX/TX pair. I looked into a similar product by MING Microsystems and Radioshack but the Reynolds were superior in performance, cost and ease of use. So with that and two PIC16F84’s I started working on my serial RF link from my control interface (Joystick) to my robot.

RF Modem Robotics Project - [Link]
Share this article :

Postar um comentário

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. kvolts - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger